1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Earth Day Contest(\"Sweepstakes\") begins on 19 March at 15:00 CEST and ends on 23 March at 23:59 CEST(the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of these Sweepstakes is Bird Buddy Inc ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes. During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to Worldwide entries who are a minimum of 21 years old (the \" Entrant\"). The Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. These Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. THE PRIZE: Each winner of Earth Day Contest will receive a Bird Buddy unit with solar roof.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, or substituted by the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will be awarded in cash. The sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
These Sweepstakes are open Worldwide, and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by answering the giveaway question on social media platforms, Instagram and/or Facebook under the giveaway post.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. An Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by the Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void the Entrant's Entries, and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for these Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected through the comments on a giveaway post on Instagram and Facebook by a comment picker from third party.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by Direct Message on a platform the winner entered a contest, to the profile that submitted the entry, 1-3 days after the Promotion Period. The Potential Winner must accept a prize by Direct Message as directed by the Sponsor within 7 days of notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive the notification for any reason, including inactive profile account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any profile account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of these Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If for any reason, the Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, an infection by a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, the Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards. The Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 10 days after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted after the winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: BIRD BUDDY INC., Registered address: 229 E Michigan Ave., Ste. 330 Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007, United States Registration number: 3664889 email@example.com